Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Time to post again!

You'd think my mother bugging me about not posting would be enough to get me going...but apparently it hasn't been. Until now! :-)

I have been busy doing a variety of things in the craft room lately. Most of them have involved moving my stuff and putting it away as we've had a home remodel project going on.

I did however, start some scrapbooking a couple weeks ago, which felt good to do! I have started by making birthday albums for the kids. I started with Carly's - which hasn't been that hard to get caught up since she's only three. It's going to be more of a chore to do the boys' who are 14 and almost 12. But, I will get it done. It helped that I have moved my photo printer down to the craft room so that it's more accessible.

I do have one card that I CASEd from somewhere - sorry don't remember where. It was super easy to make. And the nice thing is you could change the sentiment to say about anything happy you wanted it to!

No comments: