Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Baby Benjamin has arrived!

I don't really have any legitimate excuses why I have let the blog go. But I do have a cute excuse - our final baby has arrived! Benjamin was born on April 13th and is loved by everyone in the house. Carly said the other day that she could just lay by him and stare at him all day long because he is so cute. Sophie is at the age (19 months) where she could just really care less. She acknowledges him, but could really take him or leave him. And Trevor and Collin are just your typical teenagers who just roll their eyes at you, but they do love to help me out and hold him from time to time.

So, now that he is here, I REALLY am going to try and keep up with the blogging world. Ben did actually make it down to the craft room two times in the last couple of days to watch me crank out some cards for my mom. I meant to take some pictures of the cards, but she swooped them up before I had a chance. I do have a couple of pictures of the baby that we are using for his birth announcement which now I need to get done!! :-)


No comments: