Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Hello!!

Happy day to all of you!! :-) Wow - not much to talk about this week. I guess that's good - either that or I'm just tired from the past few days of getting DD in a big girl bed!! Overall she has done great. She was up for about half and hour last night around 2:30, but I was able to get her back to sleep in her own bed. The nice thing about summer is that kids are so tired by the end of the day that getting her to bed at night has been pretty easy. I hope things continue that way!!

I have actually had quite a bit of time this past week to stamp - so I have three different cards to show! I am hoping to spend some more time this week in the craft room. I'd like to get some cleaning/organizing done, so maybe soon I will have some pictures of my clean crafting area!!

Enjoy the cards and have a great week!

1 comment:

Pat's Paper Passion said...

Cute...are some of these mine?

Have a great week and keep stamping if you don't have all of mine done ;-)