Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Junior Cougar Band Program

DS#2 has really enjoyed being in the band program at Gross HS. (If you're REALLY "lucky", and one day come home to a message of trumpet music on your answering machine, you'll know who it is!! lol) The advanced band group - which is 6th through 8th grade had their Christmas program a couple of weeks ago and I managed to tape some of it using my HP digital camera. One of my new years resolutions is going to be to figure out how to make my Panasonic camcorder link to my MacBook!! When my DH bought it for me, the box said compatible with Mac so I don't know what the problem is and I just haven't made the time to either take it out to the Apple Store or call Panasonic.... Anyway, below is a snippet of the concert. Happy Holidays from a very cold and windy Nebraska!!

1 comment:

Pat's Paper Passion said...

Enjoyed! and with your camera. Motivation to get mine recording.
mom