Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Friday, December 19, 2008

Our first snow day!

The boys are both excited - it's our first snow day of the school year! They are kind of bummed, though - they only had school until 11:15 today because it's the last day of school until next year! They are out until January 6th. I never remember having that long of a Christmas vacation!

I've been busy this week trying to finish up all the little projects I wanted to get done before Christmas. Well....I'm still working on a few, but hey - Christmas isn't until Thursday, so I've got some time!! I did get our Christmas letter written and printed off. I try to keep ours to the front side of one piece of paper. It's hard to condense a whole years worth of activities onto one page! But I did!! :-) I also finalized the design for our Christmas card. Whew. I didn't say I came up with the design... I completely cased it from a card in the gallery at Splitcoaststampers! It was pretty much completely CASEd from a card by MicheleTx whose blog is http://micheleforce.blogspot.com. Check it out - she's got some fabulous cards!

Last weekend we had my entire family in town to celebrate Christmas early. We started doing this during the first half of December a few years ago. With everyone having kids and being super busy, it just works out great to get it done early! The cousins sure had a good time playing together. We had a bowling tournament Saturday afternoon which was a lot of fun. I'd forgotten how much fun bowling can be! I TOTALLY would have broken 100 if DD hadn't been helping bowl about 25% of my frames. Yes, I will blame my 97 on a two year old! She and her cousin loved dancing around the bowling alley and tapping around in their bowling shoes! It was cute!

We have a busy weekend planned with some last minute shopping and a couple of holiday parties to go to. So have a fun weekend and I will see you back here real soon!

No comments: