Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Saturday, March 28, 2009

The forecast for the weekend is for kind of cruddy weather - so I'm glad that I will be sitting inside at the Infant-Toddler Symposium today. :-) I've decided that 2009 is the year I will kick my butt back into gear getting more than the minimum in-service hours for my daycare! So I'm making a concerted effort to attend more conferences and workshops! But that means no stamping again today. :-( Maybe on Sunday I will just make some "me time" and get some crafting done! I'm really in a mood to clean and organize, and goodness knows that the craft room could use some TLC.

The card I have for this week is one that I made for our church silent auction basket. The nice thing about having made 52 cards is that I have ready made blog materials!! Enjoy the card and have a great weekend!

No comments: