Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

I hope that all of you out in the blog world are having a good weekend! We spent most of yesterday out at the family cabin getting it ready for everyone to enjoy this summer. I can't wait to stretch out with a good book on the beach while the kids swim and play!

Today we have been just hanging out around the house getting odd jobs done and cleaning. While all of you who know me know that cleaning is not my "thing", it does feel like an accomplishment to get things picked up and cleaned around here. After my DH gets done mowing the yard, we're going to head out to a baseball tournament that our oldest is playing in. I don't know how we're going to spend Memorial Day tomorrow. We may take the kids out to the cabin or we might just hang out at home and do nothing (or maybe, just maybe doing some crafting!!)

The card today is easy enough. The stamps sets used are Embrace Life and Sincere Salutations both by SU! The papers are Ginger Blossom Designer Series Paper, Ruby Red, Whisper White and Groovy Guava. I used Ruby Red ink to stamp the flower and sentiment and used a Blender Pen with the Groovy Guava stamp pad to color them in. The ribbon is True Thyme and I dazzled it up using diamond Stickles on the flowers. There you go - a birthday card whipped out in about ten minutes!

We're going to be getting ready for birthday parties this coming weekend - so wish us luck as we celebrate one and two year old's birthdays on Saturday!! As soon as I have time to get on the laptop, I will post a couple pictures of our DD's 2 year old pictures. They turned out great!!

Have a wonderful week!

No comments: