Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all you moms out there!! I've had a very enjoyable Mother's Day so far. I got to sleep in (and that's worth a ton!!), got a camcorder from the kids, and we went to the Omaha Zoo for a couple of hours this morning. This afternoon we will go to oldest son's baseball game and then to my mother in law's for dinner. All in all, a pretty good day! The only thing that would make it better would be more time to stamp!! (Maybe after we get home tonight and the kids are in bed!)

Here is the Mother's Day card we will be giving my MIL this afternoon. Can you tell I like making very simple cards? This one is not elaborate because I just don't have the time to doll up the cards like other people do - and it's just really not my style. The "M" comes from SU!'s Headline Alphabet set and the flower for the "O" is the big flower from Looks Like Spring. The center has a circle punched out of Chocolate Chip cardstock and a Bashful Blue brad. We got my MIL a digital picture frame for Mother's Day - so that will be fun to get set up at her house. I can't show you the fun little item that I have altered to give my mom because I know she will be looking at my blog shortly. So, everyone will have to wait until she comes to town for our daughter's birthday party to get her present - then I will post a picture of it!

Everyone have a great rest of the day and I will see you next weekend with something new that I have stamped!!

1 comment:

Pat's Paper Passion said...

OK!!! An altered item...what gives?

MOM