Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Friday, September 26, 2008

Yea! I'm in Kansas City!

I don't have any photos to post this week - even though I have been super busy finishing up my swaps for the Stampin' Up! regional event in Kansas City this weekend. So I'm very excited to be spending Saturday doing one of my favorite things - stamping and crafting. I ended up making 70 cards to swap, so I look forward to getting some new ideas! After I'm done stamping, I'm hoping that we can make it out to the Legends to shop. :-) They have a Stride Rite outlet and a Gymboree outlet so it would be a shame to miss out on them. However, it's also NASCAR weekend at the Kansas Speedway - so we may not want to mess with all the crowds out there. Who knows. I do know that we'll spend the evening watching the Husker game on t.v.

Okay - I will post early this next week with what projects I make at regionals tomorrow. Then Wednesday morning we leave for our family vacation. Get this - we're taking three kids on cruise to the Bahamas. It's either going to go great --- or I will come home and never want to go on a family vacation again!! lol I know the Bahamas seems pretty "out there" but we found that it was as inexpensive to go on a cruise as it was to fly and stay anywhere else in the U.S. Wish us luck!! :-)

Have a wonderful weekend!!

No comments: