Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Yes, again, I'm a bad blogger!!!

Okay, I admit it (again) - I skipped posting last week because we were very very busy. Bad, bad me!! Our first item on the agenda last weekend was going to the Nebraska Cornhusker football game. My DH was given an awesome opportunity through work to sit in the corporate skyboxes. Wow! That was fun. Then our sons both had sporting events last weekend too. So by Sunday night we were all pooped!

But, to attempt to win you back as a blog viewer, I do have four cards this week. I'm going to the Stampin' Up! regional event in Kansas City in a couple of weeks and so I have been busy making cards to swap. I only have 50 done and my goal is 100, but with a little more work, I know I can get them done! The hardest part is just coming up with a design. Here's what I have so far...



I'm also throwing in a picture of DD at the zoo. We took her this morning while her brothers were at Patrol Leader training for Boy Scouts. She cried and cried when we left and all I could hear her saying when she laid down for her nap was "go back zoo". So it's a good thing we bought a zoo pass this year!!



Enjoy the cards and have a great week!

No comments: