Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Hot July Sunday!

It's hot and humid here today and so it's a great day to be stamping!! I've been working on a project for a football fundraiser. DS#1 is playing football through a local high school program this fall and each family is asked to donate something of $20 or more for the BBQ fundraiser coming up in a couple of weeks. So, I'm making a basket of goodies that are themed around football and the team colors - orange and blue. So far, I have four birthday cards done, two of the binder clip photo holders and some of those cute little peppermint patties with punches stuck to them. I don't know what else I will add. I picked up a cheap photo frame that maybe I will alter.



My next little organizational project was taking a cleaned out plastic juice concentrate container into a pencil holder. I covered it with my favorite SU! designer paper and topped it off with some ribbon. It now is the proud holder of all my Koh-i-noor pencils. I love it! :-)

Enjoy your week and see you back here next weekend!!

No comments: