Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Yes, I'm bad....

Okay - I'm a bad blogger... I didn't post last weekend. :-( So to the few of you who actually check out my blog, I'm sorry! I KNEW I'd never be able to keep up on a daily blog - so it's amazing that last weekend was the first one I have missed posting!

The last two weeks have just been super busy. The week before last, DH and DS#1 were gone on a Boy Scout High Adventure trip all week. When DH is out of town, my goal is always to get DD to bed a little earlier than normal so that I have a couple hours to come down to the craft room - but I was just so tired at the end of the day, I just had no energy! Then this most recent week, we've been working on getting our rental house ready to go. (Okay, I've been doing very little to help - even marginal on the emotional support...) But our new renters are moving in this week - so the stress will have been worth it. And how familiar is this - our new renters are a lady moving from Lincoln to get married to a guy living in Papillion. How could we not rent to them??? That's only cute if you know us --- I was the lady who moved from Lincoln three years ago to get married. :-) In fact, our 3rd wedding anniversary is this Wednesday! :-)

So, I do have some cards this week. The first one is a very simple Halloween card using all Stampin' Up! materials. The second one is a baby announcement for a swap I'm doing on Splitcoaststampers. It's actually the announcement I made for DD's birth and I happened to have enough extras that I decided to "get rid of them" through this swap. :-) The annoucement card also is 100% Stampin' Up!. Which, speaking of SU!, I will be stalking my mailbox this week in anticipation of the new SU! catalog which should be on it's way!!! Yea!! I won't mind sitting at football practice waiting for it to get over if I have the new catty to look through!!

Have a great week!


1 comment:

Pat's Paper Passion said...

I was wondering if you'd left the country.

Cute cards, although I'm not into Halloween cards.

What are you most excited about with the new SU releases...I sure would like a punch :) I saw a cute card using a lacy card with a MS punch. I might have to check and see if it's at my local WMart.